TOP AND LATEST FOODS AND IMPROVE YOUR FITNESS
Your body depends on certain nutrients to fuel itself through a workout, and some good is better than others at providing those nutrients. Eat good vegetables and fruits daily and make your good body.
1.CHERRIES:- cherry juice can reduce exercise-induced muscle pain and damage, according to a study published in the British Journal of sports medicine. plus, a study in medicine & science in sports & exercise found that regularly drinking antioxidant-packed sour cheery juice significantly increased muscle recovery after intense exercise.
2. BEETS:– Want a little push to get you though you’re next work out?beets, which have lost of nitrate, can help to keep you moving, Accounting to one study, nitrates improved oxygen use and helped study subjects exercise for up to 16 percent longer.
3. TOMATOES:– Tomatoes are rich in lycopene-a natural antioxidant that protects cardiovascular health and helps reduce exercise-induced muscle damage.
4. PEPPERMINT OIL:– Research published in the journal of the International Society of sports nutrition found that consuming this essential oil for 10 days had a positive effect on blood pressure, exercise performance, and breathing ability during a workout. put a drop in your water bottle before your workout.
5. EGGS:– The potential in eggs, which accounts for neat 50 percent of an egg’s makeup, consists of all eight essential amino acids crucial in muscle and bone cell growth and regeneration. the eggs are also a source off calcium, iron, phosphorus, zink, and vitamins A, D, E, and B.
Have eggs within 20 to 30 minutes, of your workout, hard-boiled eggs are also an idea mid-workout snack for endurance athletes.
6. BANANAS:- Get energized for a work out with is a bananas smoothie. According to research published in the online scientific journal PLoS One, consuming a banana during a workout is as beneficial as a sports drink. plus, bananas provide antioxidants, potassium, and other nutritional benefits.
7. MILK:- Milk is just as hydrating as water-plus, it increases muscle protein synthesis after strength and endurance training, according to research published in the journal of the international society of sports nutrition.
8. CARROTS:- one cup of carrot provides nearly 600 percent of your daily recommended allowance of Vitamin C and hard-to-come-by selenium. together, this combination helps combat free radicals created during exercise.
9. WATERMELON:- watermelon juice helps ease post- work out muscles plain, research published in the journal of agricultural and food chemistry found that L-citrulline (watermelon is rich in this amino acid) help reduces recovery heart ret and soreness.
10. KEFIR:– what makes kefir unique is the fermentation process, which makes it incredibly easy to digest, this lets the body focus on assimilating and absorbing nutrients and protein, necessary for muscle growth and regeneration, Tryptophan, an essential amino acids found in kefir, relaxes the nervous system, making the food idea for late-night exercisers.